Diploma in Credit Management (DCM)
The Diploma in Credit Management graduates are competent and skilled to work as middle level credit managers and credit controllers in both financial and non-financial enterprises.
- Fundamentals of Credit Management.
- Principles of Credit Management.
- Entrepreneurship and Communication.
- Information Communication Technology.
- Credit Management
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics and Statistics.
- Law Governing Credit Practice.
- Marketing and Customer Relations.
- Foundation of Accounting.
- Principles of Public Finance and Taxation.
- Practice of Credit Management.
For more information on Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) kindly visit KASNEB
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education(K.C.S.E) examination C+ (C plus) or equivalent qulification.
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with at least TWO principal passes with acredits in English and Mathematics at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) level or equivalent qulifications.
- KASNEB technician, diploma or professional examination certificate or a degree from a recognized university.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade C in 6 papers.
- Other certificates or diplomas that may be approved by KASNEB.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education(K.C.S.E) examination with an aggregated average of at least C- (C minus) or equivalent qulification.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade D.
- Other technician or diploma examination certificates that may be approved by KASNEB.