Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD)
The Accounting Technicians Diploma qualification equips candidates with skills and competencies to work as middle level accountants providing technical support in accounting, auditing and taxation in both the public and private sectors.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting.
- Principals of Business Law.
- Entrepreneurship and Communication.
- Information Communication Technology.
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics and Statistics.
- Fundamentals of Finance.
- Principles of Economics.
- Fundamentals of Management Accounting.
- Principles of Public Finance and Taxation.
For more information on Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) kindly visit KASNEB
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education(K.C.S.E) examination C+ (C plus) or equivalent qulification.
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with at least TWO principal passes with acredits in English and Mathematics at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) level or equivalent qulifications.
- KASNEB technician, diploma or professional examination certificate or a degree from a recognized university.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade C in 6 papers.
- Other certificates or diplomas that may be approved by KASNEB.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education(K.C.S.E) examination with an aggregated average of at least C- (C minus) or equivalent qulification.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade D.
- Other technician or diploma examination certificates that may be approved by KASNEB.