Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
Certified Public Accountants are skilled and competent professional accountants, auditors, finance managers, tax consultants and practitioners both in private and public sectors.
- Financial Accounting.
- Business Law.
- Entrepreneurship and Communication.
- Management Accounting.
- Public Finance and taxation.
- Company Law.
- Financial Management.
- Financial Reporting.
- Auditing and Assuarance.
- Management Information Systems.
- Quantitative Analysis.
- Strategy, Governance and Ethics.
- Advanced Management Accounting.
- Advanced Financial Management.
- Advanced Public Finance and Taxation.
- Advanced Auditing and Assurance.
- Advanced Financial Reporting.
For more information on Certified Public Accountants (CPA) kindly visit KASNEB
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education(K.C.S.E) examination C+ (C plus) or equivalent qulification.
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with at least TWO principal passes with acredits in English and Mathematics at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) level or equivalent qulifications.
- KASNEB technician, diploma or professional examination certificate or a degree from a recognized university.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade C in 6 papers.
- Other certificates or diplomas that may be approved by KASNEB.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education(K.C.S.E) examination with an aggregated average of at least C- (C minus) or equivalent qulification.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade D.
- Other technician or diploma examination certificates that may be approved by KASNEB.