CDMS Ltd is a NITA accredited trainer to offer the following trainings;
- Credit management/credit control
- IFRS 9 & advanced Excel for financial modeling
- Data Protection
- Debt recovery training
- Customer service and
- Financial management
- Accounting Strategies
We offer both in-house and open training. Our in-house trainings are tailor-made as per the training need of the client while the open training are conducted in our designated venues that of quality to the comfort of our delegates.
Areas covered in our reports include:
- Credit policy preparation/review
- Credit application reviews
- Credit vetting policy, include use of credit information and sources
- Credit management work-flow
- Staffing and level of training
- Reporting structures
- Credit control
- Bad debt hand-over policy
We offer professional credit management consulting that starts with an audit on your company’s credit control department to improve your cash flow and increase the profitability of your company. From this audit, we prepare a full report on the status of your credit management department together with recommendations on what improvements and options can be implemented to improve your collection and recovery performance.
Many companies are not setting up their credit management systems and credit policies in a way to optimize the benefits of granting goods and services on credit. Our credit management consulting services identifies and provides workable solutions to these problems.
Even with companies whose credit management departments are working well, an improvement in performance can result in an increase in bottom-line profits.
We offer debt collection services with ultimate professionalism and in a most cost effective way. We carry the brand of our clients with care and ensure our collection is done within the law and therefore no risk of legal issues. We ensure this by;
- Complying with current laws and regulations in the course of our collection activities.
- Respecting the integrity of debtors in every situation and safeguard the privacy of all parties involved.
- By ensuring clients funds are paid directly to them.
- Ensuring our clients’ customers abide by their obligations without damaging the reputation of the client.
- We do not demand the impossible of those debtors who find themselves in difficult situations and instead work with them to find a solution that is realistic and acceptable to all parties.
- We use modern, sound business ethics to increase the prospects of a successful business relationship with our clients.
Our principle is that of “no collection no fee” meaning that where there is no recovery we shall not charge the client.
Benefits of our Debt collection intervention:
- Cost effective – We operate on a no collection no commission policy.
- Experienced professionals – You can be confident that your debt recovery is in the hands of expert and specialized staff at CDMS Ltd.
- Increased cash flow – CDMS will accelerate the collection process to increase your cash flow held in non-performing loan/debt portfolio.
- Flexibility – A tailored service to meet your needs.
- Cost Saving – Clear net savings can be achieved through more efficient debt recovery.
- More time for you– By letting us collect your debts your staff have more time to spend on managing the good debt book thus reducing the risk of default.
The purpose of this proposed intervention is to enable your company:
- Minimize the losses that occur through delinquency and eventual default from such cases.
- Recover monies from clients who have defaulted on their accounts.
Improve the performance of your company recovery function.
CDMS Ltd maintains an updated & comprehensive database of experienced and qualified credit professionals. Through our HR Outsourcing & recruitment services, CDMS Ltd offers companies the opportunity to recruit the best and most experienced candidate (s) from a list that comprises practicing Certified Credit professionals, who are CCP (K) and those who are already working in the credit and debt management field. As a startup, or a growing and expanding company, looking to recruit permanent, temporary or contract staff, making use of CDMS’ wide pool of human capital database, guarantees your firm an opportunity to build the right credit teams through a thorough vetting process. Why us?
- CDMS Ltd HR recruitment service will save your company advertising expenditure that is a prerequisite to media placement for the hiring process.
- Your firm’s recruitment timelines are shortened as CDMS LTD maintains the largest, most comprehensive database of credit professionals.
- CDMS Ltd HR recruitment process saves your firm from the manual task of sorting out CVs received post-advertising.
- CDMS Ltd HR service delivers a specific list of candidates to choose from meeting your stated skills-set.
- Our service charges are cost conscious, competitively customized to meet your HR needs and budget outlay.
- CDMS Ltd guarantees your organisations a seamless, professional and confidential outsourcing experience.