The three days program has been designed to equip the delegates with practical skills and knowledge for effective collection management. It is designed as a boot camp for all credit professionals it will focus on practical and emerging trends in the market affecting credit business. Credit professionals from all industries will team together to discuss best ways to co-operate for the purpose of benchmarking and for referencing purpose.
The benefits of credit information sharing will be emphasized and practical benefits will be elaborated during the training.
- The role of Receivables in the Business Process
- successful collection planning
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution During collection
- Innovative Collection Timing Strategies
- Developing a Profile of your Clients over the Telephone
- Collection (Early Stage Delinquency)
- Debt Collection in Difficult Situations –Case Studies
- Risks Associated with Debt Collection
- credit controllers
- credit officers
- loan officers
- debt collection officers
- receivable accountants
- Business owners
LocationSarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org